SISU Cool B50 helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin B1 (thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride))...50 mg; Vitamin B2...50 mg (riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt)); Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)...50 mg; Vitamin B6...50 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate); Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...50 mcg; Pantothenic acid (calcium-d-pantothenate)...50 mg; Folate (folic acid)...400 mcg; Biotin...50 mcg; Inositol...50 mg; Choline (choline bitartrate)...50 mg
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.