Alterra Herbasanté Neuromega Orange 2750mg 150ml
Omega-3 fatty acids have numerous health benefits, primarily related to brain and heart function, depending on the essential fatty acid source and concentration. NeurOmega is made from fish oil and contains mainly DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid), a major constituent of the brain. You can also opt for an identical strength version with the recommended daily dose of Vitamin D added, for immune support.
- Each full teaspoon / 5000 mg serving of either type provides:
- 250 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- 2,750 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Ingredients for Orange flavoured NeurOmega: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardine and anchovy oil, cold pressed thyme oil, Vitamin E, natural orange flavour, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
- Ingredients for Cranberry/Raspberry flavoured NeurOmega: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardines and anchovy oil, cold pressed thyme oil, natural cranberry and raspberry flavour.
- Ingredients for Key Lime flavoured NeurOmega + D3: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardines and anchovy oil, Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, a mixture of natural key lime and natural lemon flavour, coconut oil, Momordica (Monk fruit), and 1000 IU of Vitamin D.
- Children 1 to 13 years old: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) daily with a meal.
- Children 14 to 18 years old: Take 3/4 teaspoon (3.75 ml) daily with a meal.
- Adults: Take 1 full teaspoon (5 ml) daily with a meal.