Ginger has a long history of use in many traditional herbal systems. In Traditional Chinese medicine, Ginger is known as jiang, meaning “defend.” In Ayurveda it is called vishwabhesaj, meaning “universal medicine.” In Western herbalism, Ginger is traditionally used to relieve digestive upsets and disturbances, including spasm indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulence.
- Full-spectrum Ginger relieves bronchitis, coughs and colds
- Clinically shown to help nausea and vomitting
- 100% Vegetarian Product
- Only Gentle Extraction Methods
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
Adults—Take 1 capsule daily in the middle of a meal with 250 ml of water.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) ydroethanolic extract (min. 2.8 mg pungent compounds) 96 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) supercritical extract (min. 12.9 mg pungent compounds; min. 16.2 mg essential oil containing zingiberene) 54 mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract 5 mg