Helps in the formation of red blood cells and supports brain function.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Very important for older individuals to support brain function.
- Part of the vitamin B complex group.
- Small, easy to take tablets.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B12 include: Meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs and more.
Take 1 capsule daily.
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg.
Calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC).