Bioclinic Naturals Allerieva is used in herbal medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms. EMIQ is an enhanced form of quercetin that is 15 times greater absorbed than regular quercetin. Bioclinic Naturals Allerieva comes in vegetable capsules and includes vitamin C, calcium, organic spirulina, stinging nettle, Pycnogenol and EMIQ.
- Vitamin C has been shown to decrease blood histamine levels
- Vitamin C also raises glutathione levels by 50%. Increasing this potent antioxidant may helps reduce nasal obstruction, rhinorrhea and ear fullness
- A novel form of quercetin called EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercetitrin) has been shown to reduce ocular allergic symptoms in those with pollinosis
- EMIQ is prepared by using a natural enzyme process that attaches polysaccharides to convert a quercetin into a soluble form. According to pharmacokinetic data, the absorption of EMIQ is up to 40 times greater (Cmax) and 15 times greater 9AUC) than quercetin.
- The patented bioflavonoid pycnogenol, when given 5 weeks before birch allergy season, reduced eye and nasal symptoms by 35% and 19.5% respectively
- Stinging nettle leaf has been shown in vitro to inhibit the pro-inflammatory pathways related to allergic rhinitis. Urtica is a potent 4:1 extract
2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. If used as a diuretic, for occasional use only.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 350 mg 583%
Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 45 mg 5%
Organic Spirulina (Spirulina platensis,whole) 670 mg *
Stinging Nettle 4:1 Extract (Urtica dioica , leaf) 100 mg *
Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract [Pinus pinaster , stem bark]) 34 mg *
EMIQ (Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin) 33 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).