Bioclinic Naturals Theracurmin-Pro 600 600 mg. is an enhanced form of curcumin that greatly increases its absorption compared to regular curcumin. It achieves this superior absorption through a reduced particle size, colloidal dispersion process. Theracurmin-Pro 300 provides antioxidant support for the maintenance of good health. Through its antioxidant activity, curcumin also supports healthy heart and brain function. Curcumin is a polyphenol that is commonly used for many health benefits. However, the absorption efficacy of curcumin is too low to exhibit beneficial effects.
Theracurmin-Pro 600 600 mg. Benefits:
- Number one absorbed form of curcumin
- One 600 mg capsule is equal to 8100 mg of curcumin
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship
- Synergistic anti-inflammatory benefit when used with EPA/DHA
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets - enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- 300-fold higher bioavailability compared to standard curcumin in humans
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
The well known benefits of curcumin, a polyphenolic extract of turmeric, have been attributed to powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects as well as antiproliferative and anticancer properties. Curcumin has many molecular targets, such as the enzymes cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase, the NF-KB signalling pathway, a critical mediator of inflammation, as well as the enzyme p300, a contributor to diabetic and cardiovascular complications. Its role in the prevention of atherosclerotic plaque formation, platelet aggregation, and LDL oxidation indicates multi-fold cardiovascular benefits, and its ability to inhibit angiogenesis and induce apoptosis in cancer cells suggests both preventative and therapeutic benefit.
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized. Advanced manufacturing techniques have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and combining the use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability, significantly increasing blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin. Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits to curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.
Dosage: 1–2 capsules per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.