Available in-store only, for availability call Village Vitamin Store at 905-278-7237.
Sauerkraut juice is sour and salty, made from fermented white cabbage, an excellent source of Vitamin C and a good source of potassium.
- Made from naturally fermented cabbage
- Lacto-fermented cabbage has a long history of providing benefits for many different health conditions (article)
- Promotes digestion
- Natural lactic acid inhibits growth of undesired intestinal bacteria, encourages the growth of good bacteria
- Excellent source of Vitamin C (50% DV)
- Cardiovascular benefits have been seen comparable to regular exercise in overweight and obese adults (article)
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- Good source of Potassium (16% DV)
- Clinical studies show a high-potassium diet lowers blood pressure, and was credited with reduced deaths from cardiovascular disease (article)
- Increased potassium intake can help treat nutrient deficiencies caused by digestive diseases and conditions like ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, which prevent the body from absorbing certain essential nutrients from the intestines.
Serving Suggestion: Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness use within 7 days of opening.
About 2 servings per container
Serving size 8 FL OZ (240 ml)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 850mg 38%
Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
Dietary Fiber <1g 3%
Total Sugars 10g
Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
Calcium 100mg 8%Iron 0.4mg 2%
Potassium 500mg 12%<Vitamin C 19mg 20%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Organic Sauerkraut Juice (from Fermented White Cabbage), Sea Salt.