Echinacea angustifolia is native to the western prairie regions of North America. Though popular in gardens for its purple flower, this herb has gained worldwide recognition for its numerous medicinal uses.
The use of Goldenseal as a herb dates far back into Native American history. Currently, it has vastly grown in popularity and is widely cultivated as a medicinal herb.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic Echinacea Herb (Echinacea angustifolia)
Organic Goldenseal Herb (Hydrastis canadensis)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.