Our bodies need silica. In our youth, our tissues absorb and maintain high levels of silica— enabling our bodies to remain flexible, resilient, and energetic— but as we age, our silica levels steadily decline. Silica supplementation can be an aid in supporting healthy bones, joints and cartilage, skin, nails, hair, teeth and gums. It's believed that silica supplementation may be a key factor in helping us maintain a healthier, more youthful, and pain-free body— and in reducing the body's natural recovery time. Silica levels decrease with aging and therefore may be needed in larger amounts by the elderly. Studies show that silica counteracts the effects of aluminum on the body and therefore may be important in supporting neurological health.
- Supports healthy bones, joints, cartilage, skin, nails, hair, teeth and gums
- Also may be a key factor in helping us maintain a healthier, more youthful and pain free body
- Is needed to strenghen bones and increase collagen production
- Studies show that silica can counteract the effects of aluminum on the body and therefore may be important in supporting neurological health
- Can also support cell formation and metabolism, increased elasticity of blood vessels and re-mineralization of the skeletal system