- A unique all natural, oral spray designed to be used at the first signs of a cold
- Contains herbs that have immune enhancing and anti-inflammatory action
- Spraying allows for coating mucosal cells at the back of the throat and immediate action
- Convenient and easy to use.
- No water or pillbox necessary
cold-Q™ is a natural oral spray designed to help your body fight the common cold. Thousands of people have enjoyed great results using Cold-Q™ to fight off cold attacks.
A unique all natural, oral spray designed to be used at the first signs of a cold.
Contains herbs that have immune enhancing and anti-inflammatory action.
Spraying allows for coating mucosal cells at the back of the throat and immediate action.
Convenient and easy to use.
- Feeling vulnerable to the common cold? Start spraying Cold-Q immediately especially when you're feeling exposed to the common cold when at hospitals, shopping malls, movies…wherever you’re with people that are sneezing, coughing etc.
- Take at the onset. Feeling symptoms of a cold coming on? Cold-Q is designed to help your body fight the common cold.
- When traveling. Studies report an increased risk of catching the cold by as high as 20 percent, and colds may be more than 100 times more likely to be transmitted on a plane than during normal daily life on the ground.
- Already sick? No problem. If you have a full-blown cold, spray Cold-Q. A clinical study showed that approximately 80% of patients who sprayed with Cold-Q were free of symptoms within two days of treatment with the product as compared to the control group which showed less than 10% response by day
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Angelica dahurica (Bai zhi); Astragalus membranaceus (Huang qi); Atractylodes lancea (Cang zhu); Glycyrrhiza glabra (Sheng gan cao); Hansenia forbesii (Qiang huo); Ligusticum sinense cv. chuanxiong (Chuan xiong); Santalum album (Tan xiang); Ziziphus jujuba (Da Zao) NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Purified water
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms, and use as follows 1. Rotate the spout on the spray bottle 45 degrees. 2. Remove the safety cap and shake the spray bottle. 3. Tilt your head back and spray 5 times to the back of the throat, 3 times per day. Always ensure the bottle is kept upright when spraying. 4. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after spraying. 5. Replace the cap and rotate straw back to start position. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.