cold-Q Throat Spray is a proprietary formula of natural herbs, free of pesticides and heavy metals and non-GMO. Cold viruses are lurking everywhere, be prepared wherever you are. Cold-Q can be used before or after exposure to environments where you may catch a cold such as hospitals, airplanes, schools, health clubs, nursing homes and more. Cold-Q is an oral spray designed to be delivered to the back of your throat. Keep a bottle of Cold-Q nearby wherever you are, at home or on the run!
- Rotate the spout on the spray bottle 45 degrees as shown.
- Remove the safety cap and shake the spray bottle.
- Tilt your head back and spray 5 times to the back of the throat, 3 times per day. Always ensure the bottle is kept upright when spraying.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after spraying.
- Replace the cap and rotate the spout back to start position
Angelica dahurica (bai zhi)
Astragalus membranaceus (huang qi)
Atractylodes lancea (cang zhu)
Glycyrrhiza glabra (sheng gan cao)
Hansenia forbesii (qiang huo)
Ligusticum sinense cv
Chuanxiong (chuan xiong)
Santalum album (tan xiang)
Ziziphus jujuba (da zao)