Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Douglas Laboratories EstroMend 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Estro Mend is ideal for women who are suffering from premenstrual symptoms or going through menopause. This unique soy-free formula offers a blend of medicinal herbs that support women’s health and ease the pain and symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause. This herbal formula by Douglas Labs contains black cohosh which has not only been used in herbal medicine for many years, but studies have also shown that it helps relieve menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, excessive sweating and insomnia. Black Cohosh offers these effects because it mimics the functions of estrogens without the proliferative actions; therefore, eases pain and symptoms. This formula also includes hops to support a better nights rest since menopausal symptoms can sometimes disrupt sleep. Formulated in a factory that’s ISO and NSF Sport certified, Douglas Labs provides quality supplements. [VCAPS]
- 125 mgKudzu (Pueraria montana var. lobata) Root Extract (10:1)(1250 mg dried equivalent)
- 120 mg Red clover (Trifolium pratense) Leaf and Flower Extract (20:1) (2400 mg dried equivalent, 8% biocannins)
- 100 mg Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) Aerial parts Extract (7:1)(700 mg dried equivalent, 20% bacosides)
- 95 mg Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf Extract (8:1) (760 mg dried equivalent, 10% asiaticosides)
- 90 mg Hops (Humulus lupulus) Strobile Extract (10:1) (900 mg dried equivalent, 5% flavones)
- 60 mg Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) Root Extract (4:1)(240 mg dried equivalent, 1% ligustilide)
- 50 mg Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) Fruit Std. Extract (9% schisandrins)
- 50 mg Sage (Salvia officinalis) Leaf
- 25 mg Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Root Extract (10:1) (250 mg dried equivalent, 8% triterpene glycosides)
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose magnesium stearate, silica
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.