Douglas Laboratories TestoQuench for Women is a hormone specific formulation of anti-androgens and androgen antagonists to help regulate testosterone levels. This combination is designed to support the healthy function of skin, hair, heart, breasts, vagina and other testosterone sensitive tissues in women.
The synergistic combination of specific herbs in TestoQuench™ support important functions associated with optimal testosterone health in women:
- Restore and promote normal, healthy androgen functions
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Helps normalize the function of skin, heart, breasts, brain and other tissues sensitive to testosterone
- Supports healthy brain function, memory, and cognition, enhances mood while promoting tranquility
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each day with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional. The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each day with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional. After 2 to 4 months, dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each day with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn,
sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives, artificial
flavoring, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).