A natural based cream cleanser that is extremely effective at cleaning stainless steel, porcelain, hard surface counters and corian counter tops. The lemon oil based product is a non abrasive cleaner. A little dab goes a long way in cleaning power. 16oz.contains: Water, Xanthum gum, crystalline silica, and lemon oil
- pH 11.0-12.0; gentle on hands/skin
- lowest pH of cream cleansers on market
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- will not etch, scratch, stain or harm surfaces
- Pleasant lemon scent; free of unpleasant harsh scent/ fumes/vapors
- Rinses off surfaces easily without leaving any residue
- For hard to remove adhesives, soak then rub with cream cleanser
- Free of lye (sodium hydroxide), phosphorus/phosphates, mineral acids, HCl , harmful clays, enzymes, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Eliminates mold and mildew, and soap scum
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE container
Usage: Use as a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cream cleanser for deep cleaning and polishing of hard surfaces.
Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms, on sinks, tubs and tile, stoves, countertops, water stains in toilets, hard-to-clean pots and pans, draining and cutting boards.
Great for use on chrome, enamel and plastic, sealed marble and granite, stainless steel, Corian, porcelain.
Calcium Carbonate (mineral)
Xanthan Gum (plant-based, food grade thickener), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut-based surfactant)
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate (mineral-based pH adjuster)