Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic, diaphoretic and alterative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and musus membranes.
- Helps those who have conditions that
- negatively affect their body’s natural ability to detoxify
- All herbal ingredients are stringently tested for purity, quality and potency
- Third party certified by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
- Packaged in non-reactive, recyclable, dark amber glass bottles
- Alcohol free
- Certified Organic, Kosher, non-GMO, Vegan
- 2013 & 2014 Silver Alive Award Winner - Detox Product
Shake bottle well before use. Take 3 tablespoons 3 times daily. Dilute with an equal amount of hot water, sip slowly. Preferably take 1/2 an hour before breakfast and lunch, and on an empty stomach before bed.
This product is not suitable for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 weeks.
Filtered water, burdock root* (Arctium lappa), sheep sorrel herb* (Rumex acetosella), slippery elm bark* (Ulmus rubra), watercress herb (Nasturtium officinale), Turkish rhubarb root* (Rheum palmatum), kelp* (Laminaria digitata), blessed thistle herb* (Cnicus benedictus), red clover blossom* (Trifolium pratense) and citric acid.