Bilberry helps to improve vision in near-sighted adults; it is the most commonly mentioned natural treatment for impaired night vision. This use dates back to World War II, when pilots in Britain's Royal Air Force reported that a good dose of bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision, often dramatically. In the mid 1960s, reference to these observations eventually led to the first laboratory and later clinical studies on the effects of bilberry fruit extracts on the eyes and vascular system.
- Backed by over 30 years of research
- A 100:1 bilberry extract standardized to 25% anthocyanidins
- 62.5 mg of anthocyanidins per capsule
- In a base of 100 mg of natural, freeze-dried blueberry powder
- Reduces free radical damage
- Improves microcirculation by strengthening capillaries and reducing blood vessel leakage
Consume 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with meals. For maximum absorption, take with berries, fruits or fruit juices.
Each Capsule Contains:
Bilberries (25% anthocyanidins, 1:100) - 250mg
Blueberries, freeze-dried, powdered - 100mg
Does not contain:
wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, soy, and yeast.