B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.1 Folic acid and vitamin B12 are also necessary for the formation of red blood cells, which transport oxygen to tissues.1 As vegetarian diets may not provide adequate levels of vitamin B12, Almond Liquid Vite Min is a vegetarian friendly option that helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.1 Vitamin C is involved in protein and fat metabolism through its role in the synthesis of collagen and carnitine.1 Collagen is necessary for wound healing, while carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria for breakdown and energy production.
- Vegetarian friendly formula supports macronutrient metabolism
- Helps to maintain eyesight, membranes, healthy skin and immune function
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps to form red blood cells
- Helps to prevent vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, thiamine riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, manganese, iodine, molybdenum, chromium and selenium deficiency
- Delicious natural almond flavour Almond Liquid Vite Min is a great-tasting combination of vitamins and minerals, including all eight B vitamins
Biotin, Calcium, Calories, Carbohydrate, Cat's Claw Bark Extract, Choline, Chromium, Coenzyme Q10, Folate, Grape Seed,Inositol, Iodine, L-Glutamine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Niacinamide, Pantothenic acid, Potassium, Quercetin Dihydrate, Riboflavin, Selenium, Stevia Leaf, Sugars, Thiamine, Vanadium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C,Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc