Genuine Health Sleep+ Time Release will help you fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer.
As with proper nutrition and exercise, sleep is an essential part of one’s overall health. sleep+ time release is highly effective with no side effects for high quality so you wake up feeling refreshed – safely.
Take just one capsule of sleep+ time release before bedtime for:
- Increased quality and a deeper more restful sleep
- Reduction in time it takes to fall asleep and reduce number of awakenings during sleep
- A refreshed feeling upon awakening
- Aid in resetting the body’s sleep-wake cycle
- Relief of jet lag related fatigue
sleep+ time release targets the two main reasons why people suffer from inadequate sleep with a natural, non habit forming formula:
- Helps to relax and calm the mind so you fall asleep with greater ease
- Our unique beadlet system allows the immediate release of the passionflower.
- Clinical studies show that passionflower reduces anxiety and distress
Time Release Melatonin
- Time release technology ensures the peak release of the melatonin 3-3.5 hours after it is taken so you stay asleep throughout the night
- Allows you to achieve restorative sleep cycles, integral to immune function, tissue repair, and well being and mental outlook
Results you can expect with sleep+ time release:
- Improved mood and energy
- Improved physical and mental performance
- Better immune functioning
- Less irritability
- Less desire for unhealthy foods
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose, sugar cane, shellac gum, Eudragit RS, corn starch, colloidal silicon dioxide, triethyl citrate, iron oxide, purified water.
Suggested Dosage: Take one (1) capsule daily, or at bedtime
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking immunosuppressive drugs. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. If symptoms worsen or persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle orinvolved in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Note: sleep+ time release contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, dairy, egg, wheat, gluten, soy or yeast.