Healthy skin starts with a healthy body. Now you can achieve both, naturally.
Introducing healthy skin with greens+: The most innovative supplement based on leading research that not only improves the appearance and condition of your skin, it feeds your body essential nutrients for a healthier, energized body.
Based on leading skin care research, its unique formula contains a base of greens+, enhanced with the most effective, all-natural and research-proven ingredients including Cocoa Seed Extract and Lycopene.
Simply add a scoop to water, juice or in a smoothie to target the main causes of aging skin, improve your skin’s condition and appearance – while improving your health and energy too
Available in delicious natural chocolate raspberry flavour.
Take it daily to see and feel the difference in 21 days!
Like the saying goes, you are what you eat - the same applies to your skin. Studies show a diet rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory foods (specifically vegetables, legumes, olive oil, and fish) can protect your skin against the signs of aging versus a diet rich in acidic foods, including most processed foods.(Purba, et al. J Am Coll Nutr 2001) Unfortunately, most diets fall short of essential nutrients making proper supplementation vitally important.
Why healthy skin with greens+ is your best nutritional solution
Based on leading skin care research and developed by Dr. Alan Logan, author of The Clear Skin Diet, and Sam Graci, formulator of greens+, in conjunction with a world-class dermatologist, healthy skin with greens+ was specifically formulated to provide an easy and effective way to feed your body essential nutrients for the healthiest skin and body – naturally.
* Cocoa seed extract: Our patent-pending Cocoa provides a potent source of the most bioavailable antioxidants (polyphenols). This exact dosage is proven to improve skin thickness, roughness, scaling and density, as well as increase hydration, blood flow and UV protection, not to mention a host of other non-skin related health benefits. (Heinrich, et al. J Nutr 2006. Neukam, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr 2006.)
* Hydrolyzed collagen: Fish collagen provides protein similar in structure to that of human skin and has been shown to improve skin moisture, elasticity, wrinkles, as well as under-eye circles. (Skovgaard, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr 2006. Disante, et al. Int J Cosmet Sci 2002)
* Vitamin C: A critically important ingredient that is well documented for its potent antioxidant abilities, including the rejuvenation of aging skin, collagen production and protection. (Smart, Crawford. Am J Clin Nutr 1991. Kockaert, Neumann. J Drugs Dermatol 2003.)
* Lycopene: A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that promotes the survival of skin cells exposed to stressors such as the sun. It also helps maintain the internal “scaffolding” of the skin after UV exposure. (Herber and Lu. Exp Biol Med 2002. Garmyn, et al. J Nutr 1995.)
* Supportive nutrients including Vitamins B2, and E, Zinc and Selenium: All of which have been shown in individual or combined research studies to provide overall skin health support at any age.
* Base of greens+: Provides a superior source of phytonutrients that are naturally rich in antioxidants. The most highly alkalinizing formula of its kind, it is also proven to increase overall health and energy.
Why include greens+ in a skin food formula?
Containing over 23 plant-based ingredients, greens+ not only improves your health and energy, but your skin’s health and condition too.
* Provides the highest Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC), a measure of antioxidant ability. Not only do antioxidants reduce our risk for serious disease, they help combat free radical damage, a leading cause of aged-looking skin.
* The most alkalinizing green food that helps reduce acidity. Acidity in the blood (caused primarily by poor diet), promotes the stress hormone cortisol and other inflammatory chemicals. Acidity also promotes bone loss, which may impact facial structure (sagginess).
How to take healthy skin with greens+
Simply add a scoop to water, shake and enjoy. Its delicious natural chocolate raspberry flavour feeds your body essential nutrients including the latest and most powerful “star” skincare ingredient – cocoa extract.
The ingredients that make healthy skin with greens+ work.
Per 15.6 g serving of healthy skin with greens+
Note: healthy skin with greens+ also contains a full serving of greens+.
healthy skin nutritional blend........ 3.6 g
Theobroma cacao: Cocoa seed extract standardized to 12% polyphenols providing 329mg of flavanols, 86mg epicatechin and 20mg catechin........... 2742 mg
Hydrolyzed collagen (from fish)............. 500 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)..................... 180 mg
Lycopersicon esculentum: Tomato fruit extract supplying 6mg of Lycopene......... 86 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)............ 30 IU
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)........... 10 mg
Zinc (gluconate)................... 1 mg
Selenium (Bioactive™ proteinate) ............. 75 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Natural flavour blend with stevia........ 3.5 g
Note: healthy skin with greens+ contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, dairy or egg.