This Dead Sea salt based hydrating homeopathic cream (DIN-HM 80022162) is designed for those with Exzema and Psoriasis.
- Dead Sea Salts: rich in trace-elements, with great benefits for all cutaneous problems.
- Sulfur: traditionally used in homeopathy for cutaneous and epithelial disorders to enable skin drainage.
- Apis: an excellent anti-inflammatory for oedema/fluid retention with inflammation.
- Psorinum: a thorough treatment for skin problems which also complements sulfur's action.
- Urtica: addresses hives and itching sensations.
- Metallum Album: used for eczema with desquamation (peeling).
- Graphites: used for both oozing eczema and for dry, cracked skin.
- Petroleum: for dry dermatosis which becomes worse in the winter and ends in skin ulcerations.
Dosage: Apply twice a day. For external use only.
Apis Mellifica 30x, Arsenicum Album 30x, Graphites 18x, Oleum Petro 14x, Psorinum 30x, Sulfur 30x, Urtica Urens 30x
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Laevulinic acid, Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Soybean oil, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine Vitamin E, Vitamin E Acetate Glyceryl Monostearate, Dead Sea salt.