Haircolor FF1 Henna Red contains: Aloe Vera - rich in vitamins, enzymes, panthenol, and natural minerals. Protects and nourishes the hair while colouring. Meadowfoam - rich in Vitamins E and F. Ensures better colour cover and long lasting colour results. White Birch - Hair tonic and re-mineralizing agent. Witch Hazel - treats the scalp, rich in flavonoids and essential oils. Echinacea - a hydrating and natural antiseptic. Selling features: Made with natural plant colors for over 30 years Does not contain ammonia, parabens, alcohol, perfume and aggressive chemicals Rich in vitamins, enzymes, panthenol and natural minerals Long lasting colour Does not create the ‘block color’ look often associated with chemical colorants Easy to apply gel Gentle hair care Goes on easy and non-drying Each Box Contains: 1 bottle HERBATINT® haircolour gel 60ml 1 bottle Glycol Developer 60ml 1 free sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner 1 pair of gloves 1 leaflet containing directions for use
- Gentle Hair
- 0% ammonia
- Covers Grey Hair
- Long Lasting Colour
- Vegan Product
- In a glass or plastic bowl, mix equal parts of HERBATINT Herbal Haircolour Gel with the Glycol Developer, using the amounts stated in the instructions, depending on the length, thickness and porosity of your hair. Return caps to their respective bottles. For example: Short or medium hair: 2 applications - mix 30ml of HERBATINT Herbal Haircolour Gel with 30ml of Glycol Developer. Long hair: 1 application - mix 60ml of HERBATINT Herbal Haircolour Gel with 60ml of Glycol Developer.
- Using your tinting brush, immediately apply the mixture directly to the hair. Note that the colour of the mixture has no influence on the colour chosen which will be obtained only at the end of the indicated processing time. 1st case: Application on previously-coloured hair.
- First apply the mixture only to new growth.
- Wait 30 minutes, then apply remaining mixture to the rest of your hair, including the ends. Let process another 10 minutes (total processing time: 40 minutes) 2nd case: Application on natural, uncoloured hair
- Apply the mixture evenly to all the hair by sections, starting from the roots to the ends. Do not comb the hair. Discard any unused mixture.
- Let it process for 40 minutes. During processing, the colour may appear different than your colour choice. This will have no influence on the final results.
- After processing time rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Rinse by tilting the head back.
- Shampoo your hair using preferably a shampoo from the HERBAVITA line and rinse.
- Apply a conditioner such as ROYAL CREAM, let it set for 5 minutes, then rinse well.
Herbatint Haircolour Gel: laureth-5, aqua, propylene glycol, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, 2-amino-3-hydroxypiridine, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, p-phenylenediamine, echinacea angustifolia root extract, HC red 3, betula alba leaf extract, p-aminophenol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, 4-chlororesorcinol, sodium metabisulfite, tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride Glycol Developer: Aqua, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, cetrimonium chloride Royal Cream Conditioner: Aqua, citric acid, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis (aloes) extract, triticum vulgare (wheat/ble) germ oil, jojoba (simmmondsia chinensis) oil, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract (and) glycerin, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, imidazolidinyl urea, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, sodium dehydroacetate, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, rice bran oil, behentrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, aroma Aloe Vera Shampoo: Aqua, magnesium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe barbadensis (aloes) leaf extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, citric acid, imidazolidinyl urea, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract (and) glycerin, parfum, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, propylene glycol, palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride