You can be in a car, on a plane, at your desk, in your easy chair – no matter the location, it’s never the right time to start negotiating with leg cramps. Sometimes, your low back joins in on the race to see who can ruin your day more. Enter Hyland's Leg Cramps - the #1 Pharmacist Recommended leg cramp OTC medication.This medicine quickly stimulates your body's natural healing powers to stop the pain. Yes! Stand up to leg cramps.
- Relief of pain and cramping in joints, legs, knees, and feet
- Strong and Effective pain relief without side effects
- Non-Habit Forming
- No known drug interactions, safe to take with other medications
- All natural active ingredients
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen or Naproxen
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of stiffness, pains in limbs, joints, legs and cramps in calves, feet and legs.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1-3 tablets before bed to help you fall asleep, stay asleep and relieve leg cramps. After being woken by cramps: Take 1-2 tablets to relieve pain and help you get back to sleep.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS - cramps in legs, calves, feet and toes
Causticum 12X HPUS - nocturnal sleeplessness
Chamomilla 6X HPUS - cramps and pain in bed at night
Cinchona Officinalis 3X HPUS - disturbed sleep, pain in limbs at night
Cuprum Metallicum 12X HPUS - cramps of limbs, charley horse cramps
Lycopodium 12X HPUS - disturbed, restless sleep; cramps and contraction of limbs
Magnesia Phosphorica 6X HPUS - wakeful and sleepless, cramps in legs
Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS - charley horse cramps in thighs & calves at night
Silicea 12X HPUS - not being able to sleep again after waking
Sulphur 6X HPUS - sleeplessness, frequent waking during night.