Innovite CoQ10 INNO-Q-NOL. The next generation of CoQ10, Ubiquinol is the strongest lipid soluble antioxidant available. Ubiquinol is the active, antioxidant form of CoQ10. 95% of CoQ10 found in the blood is the activated Ubiquinol form.
- Both Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone are forms of CoQ10 that are necessary for the production of cellular energy and life sustaining qualities.
- Until now, most supplements available on the market contained the ubiquinone form of CoQ10
- Biochemically, ubiquinone must be converted by the body to the active ubiquinol form in order to start working effectively as a potent antioxidant and cellular nutrient
- The conversion into the active antioxidant ubiquinol form is not optimal in all individuals especially those who are older (over 40 years of age), have age-related diseases (heart disease, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease) or are in highly oxidative states (athletes)
- Research indicates that those in the categories mentioned above have lower ubiquinol levels and can benefit dramatically with ubiquinol supplementation
Each softgel capsule contains:
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QHTM) - 200mg
Non medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, gelatin, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water, beeswax, soy lecithin and annatto extract.