Magnesium bisglycinate is an essential mineral needed for more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. This mineral is required for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, protein and fatty acid formation, activating B vitamins, supporting muscle activity, nerve transmission, relaxing blood vessels, clotting blood, temperature regulation, and ensuring intestinal mobility.
Stress of all types including chemical, emotional, hormonal or physical stress depletes magnesium from the body. Since magnesium relaxes muscles and nerves, more magnesium is needed when under stress. Magnesium is also needed to keep estrogen levels in check. Symptoms of too much estrogen include premenstrual breast and uterine pain, headaches, backaches, premenstrual depression and mood swings.
- Halts muscle cramping, twitchy eyelids and leg cramps
- For the treatment of ADHD
- Calms irregular heart beats
- Halts the pain of fybromyalgia
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Reduces recurrence of kidney stones
- Reduces duration and frequency of migraines
- For anxiety and depression
- Halts hyperestrogenism (PMS, endometriosis)
- Controls hyperglycemia
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use at bedtime to calm muscle cramping and aid sleep.