Do you eat five to ten servings of fruit and vegetables today? This amount of fruit and vegetables is required to get just the basic vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health. Vitamins and minerals are required to make hormones and digestive enzymes, to support your thyroid and much more.
Often we hear that we get all of our nutrients from food and that we don't need extra vitamins and minerals. However, fruits and vegetables are harvested before they are ripe and they are grown on soils exhausted of nutrients. Broccoli, for example, contains half as much calcium and vitamin A as it did in 1975. Cauliflower contains 40 percent less vitamin C.
- All the nutrients you need every day
- Easy-to-use powder packets with a delicious fruit taste
- Now available in capsules too!
- Highly absorbable nutrients
- Complete bone nutrient formula, no need for additional calcium
- Safe for pregnant women, nursing, moms and teens
Dosage: Take 6 capsules per day with food.