A strong, full bodied tea that brews to a rich green colour; Matcha has the classic deep flavour and aroma associated with Japanese style teas.
- Organically grown and prepared, ensuring natural taste and active properties in every cup of tea
- Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table
- No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind
- This reputation stems from crucial preparation differences:
- Tea leaves used for Matcha are shade grown and the entire leaf is powdered to make the tea.
- Matcha powder is very fine, and is mixed directly with water to make a ‘super-charged’ form of Green Tea.
- Matcha has hundreds more nutrients than most Green Teas, and a very high antioxidant content, surpassing that of blueberries.
- This strong, deep flavoured Green Tea is high in caffeine and is said to provide a long lasting mental lift, making it an excellent and tasty coffee alternative.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (Camellia sinensis)
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.