FolaPro® features the active form of folate called L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate as Metafolin®. Unlike folic acid, this active form of folate requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals. Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes, including hormone metabolism , DNA synthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and nervous system function.
Helps to maintain good health and prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy in individuals with increased folate requirements due to reduced folate metabolism.
- Helps to maintain good health
- Prevent neural tube defects
- Provides L-5-MTHF, a metabolically active form of folate, helping to ensure all of the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realized
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Adults take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (veg.), and silicon dioxide.