Glutagenics® features three key ingredients— glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe—that are designed to support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining . A healthy gastrointestinal lining is essential for proper digestion, immune function, and overall health.
- 3.5 grams of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- A concentrated extract of DGL to support gastrointestinal health.
- A premium extract of aloe leaf containing polysaccharides to support a healthy intestinal lining.
- Natural flavors for improved taste. The licorice in Glutagenics has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, which has been associated with sodium and water retention. In addition, a proprietary extraction process removes the bitter principles of aloe to prevent a laxative effect.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function, and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.
- The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors to promote compliance.
Dosage: Adults mix 1 teaspoon with water or juice and take 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: About 1 Teaspoon (4.33 g)
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
L-Glutamine 3500 mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 10:1 root extract equivalent to 5 g of licorice 500 mg
Aloe Leaf Gel Powder (Aloe Barbadensis) 50 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural flavor.