UltraMeal RICE by Metagenics is a meal replacement drink mix designed for those who want to improve their body composition (healthy lean mass-to-fat ratio).
- 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible source of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
- Essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins.
- A good source of fiber—4 grams per serving for gastrointestinal health.
- An excellent non-dairy source of calcium (600 mg per serving) and other bone-supportive nutrients. Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a nature-identical folate.
- Advanced nutrition in the form of a convenient and great-tasting shake with only 190 calories.
Dosage: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraMeal RICE into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (52 g)
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
Calories from Fat 45
Total Fat 5 g 8%
Saturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 65 mg 3%
Potassium 450 mg 13%
Total Carbohydrate 26 g 16%
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 14 g
Protein 15 g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 100%
Vitamin D 10%
Vitamin E 35%
Vitamin B6 1250%
Vitamin B12 500%
Pantothenic Acid 50%
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, fructose, olive oil, Dutch processed cocoa, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, potassium chloride, silica, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCl, pyridoxine HCI, L-threonine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCI, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate† (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.