- Relieves symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (burning sensation, frequent urination)
- Prevents recurrent urinary infections. Most effective when used at the first signs of infection
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in the effective combination and dosage
Mechanisms of action: Urinary infection may be caused by several strains of bacteria. Cranberry and D-mannose prevent bacteria from infecting the cells of the urinary tract, while Uva Ursi exerts a complementary action and reduces the total virulent bacteria load. Anti-inflammatory properties of Uva Ursi allow quick alleviation of symptoms.
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root): 40mg (10:1 QCE 400mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit): 10mg (30:1 QCE 300mg)
- D-Mannose: 500mg