This is one of the most bioavailable forms of magnesium. It is also known as magnesium glycinate. In this compound, magnesium is bound to two glycine molecules and this is why it is referred to as bisglycinate; “bis” denotes two. Glycine is often used to help calm people with anxiety and when used with magnesium the calming effect is enhanced. Further, magnesium bisglycinate can be taken in higher doses without having a laxative effect due to the high absorbability of this compound. It has been used successfully for people with chronic pain and muscle hypertonicity or cramping.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats & proteins.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones & teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Helps to prevent magnesium deficiency in adults when taking 30ml daily.
Dosage: Take 15ml 1-2 times per day
Elemental Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate) 250 mg
Xylitol, vegetable glycerin, potassium sorbate, malc acid, natural mixed berry flavour, stevia rebaudiana leaf, purified water.