CurcuminRich Theracurmin unlocks the medicinal power of curcumin, the yellow pigment found in turmeric (Curcuma longa). Turmeric is a member of the ginger family, and is the principal spice used in curry. In India turmeric root has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat inflammatory conditions.
Research confirms that curcumin can promote a healthy inflammatory response and provide antioxidant protection to cells. However, when it comes to curcumin, it’s not how much you take, but how much you absorb, that matters. Early clinical studies found that large quantities of curcumin had to be consumed because the absorption (bioavailability) of regular curcumin is quite poor. Curcumin is relatively insoluble in water and is rapidly transformed and excreted from the body.
- More bioavailable than other leading forms of curcumin‡
- More double-blind clinical trials than any other curcumin product
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains microscopic curcumin particles in a natural colloidal suspension that is absorbed into the blood faster, and stays there longer
- Natural alternative to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
Theracurmin - 30mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.