Oil of Oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and
parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection and immune system support, and helps
relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from wild-crafted Origanum vulgare using gentle steam distillation to ensure purity.
- Hand harvested and wild crafted
- Certified organic Origanum vulgare
- Uses the whole herb to maximize the synergistic effects
- Gently steam-distilled for maximum purity and potency
- Carvacrol guaranteed at an optimal concentration of 80%
- Blended in a 1:4 ratio with organic cold-pressed, extra-virgin olive oil, for improved absorption
Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
*Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.