Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.
Depletion of CoQ10 can develop in the aging process and is associated with many compromising health conditions. Further reduction can be seen in those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications. As CoQ10 has an affinity to those organs with higher energy requirements such as the kidneys, liver and heart, supplementation helps restore energy and vitality to these tissues and helps in the maintenance of good health.
Natural Factors Ubiquinol QH Active CoQ10 is the active form of CoQ10, which is produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. Blended with organic flaxseed oil, these softgels are a source of omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Greater absorbtion that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
Directions: 1 softgel 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional
QH Ubiquinol active coenzyme Q10 (Kaneka) 100 mg
Organic flaxseed oil 295 mg
Soft Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob)
Sunflower lecithin (non-GMO)
Medium chain triglyceride (coconut)