Natural Factors Vitamin D3 provides the natural form of vitamin D that is essential for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. These minerals are needed for successful bone mineralization and maintenance, as well as muscle function and proper nerve transmission.
Each dose delivers 1000 IU of vitamin D3 so that sufficient levels can be maintained conveniently when dietary intake and exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays is low. When combined with an adequate calcium intake, each daily tablet will help prevent the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis and support a healthy immune system. Vitamin D3 is also an important factor in reducing the risk of cognitive dysfunction.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Each softgel contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).