Primadophilus® Optima Adult 50+ Probiotic has 50 Billion CFU to support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Did you know that Bifidobacteria decline with age? Primadophilus® Optima Adult 50+ Probiotic has been formulated with an increased amount of Bifidobacteria.
Probiotics perfect for pockets, purses and on-the-go people. Primadophilus® Optima Adult 50+ is formulated with a higher amount of Bifidobacterium. Probiotics made easy: one capsule a day, no refrigeration required. Guaranteed potent until expiry with researched strains in delayed release, gluten and dairy free capsules. Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Reduces the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults. Source of probiotics.
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule per day. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2 to 3 hours before or after.
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Contra-indications: If you have an immunecompromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
In the USA, NCFM® is a trademark of the North Carolina Agriculture Foundation, Inc. NCFM®, Bl-04®, and Bi-07® are used under license.
†As compared to Primadophilus® Optima Digestive Balance.
Shelf Stable - No Refrigeration
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04®) 27 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (Bi-26) 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-07®) 1 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis / Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02) 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 18 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®) 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36) 1 billion CFU