Golden berries, commonly known as Incan berries or Cape Gooseberries, have been a prized fruit since the Inca civilization. They are a source of Fiber, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium. Organic Traditions golden berries are vine-ripened to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor. When harvested they are naturally dried to a soft, deliciously chewy texture. The taste is much like a tart raisin with both floral and citrus notes.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A high source of Fiber with 6 grams per serving
- A source of Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
- Whole dried large Golden berries with a deliciously tart taste
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
Directions: Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Golden berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Wildcrafted Raw Goldenberries