Teens have poor nutritional intake, and yet in the growing stages of life, this is the most important time to ensure your teen is getting the nutrients they need to avoid serious health problems as they get older.
Teen Vitality's formula has the balanced supply of vitamins and minerals that teens need to ensure clear skin, strong teeth and bones, healthy hair and improved eyesight, and importantly, brain function. Improvements with acne and mood swings, concentration and energy levels are a bonus.
- Clear, healthy skin
- A balanced combination of Omega 3, vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and zinc gives skin a healthy glow and minimize outbreaks of acne. On several levels they protect skin cells from free-radical damage, regulate the activity of oil glands and strengthen the skin's elasticity.
- Brain power
- Vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, the B-Complex vitamins and DHA support healthy brain function. Studies have shown that children taking DHA in the form of fish oil improved their academic test scores.
- A full head of healthy hair
- The iron and the B-Complex vitamins play an important role in the hair growth cycle by stimulating scalp circulation and supplying oxygen to hair follicles as they grow.
- Strong bones and teeth
- About half of the adult skeleton is formed in the teen years of rapid growth. Vitamins C, D and magnesium ensure peak bone mass and keep gums and teeth healthy.
- Sharp vision
- Eye health is supported with vitamin A and other antioxidants like vitamin C and E.
Vitamin A (Palmitate) 540.5 mcg
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 7.5 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 32.5 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) 1.25 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 10 mg
Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate) 3.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 1.2 mg
Folate (Folic acid) 300 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
Iron / Fer (Citrate) 5 mg
Zinc (Citrate) 3 mg
Calcium (Carbonate) 62.5 mg
Magnesium (Oxide) 31.25 mg
Fish Oil (from tuna) 250 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Berry Blend from Fruit:
Grape (Vitis vinifera) 500:1 extract 22 mg
Equivalent to 11,000 mg
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) 200:1 extract 1.5 mg
Equivalent to 300 mg
Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) 7.5 mg
Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) 7.5 mg
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 5 mg
Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) 5 mg
Escobillo (Malpighia glabra) 1.5 mg
Olive oil (cold pressed, extra virgin), beeswax, lecithin.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural caramel colour.