Mucus expected and upper respiratory tract dryness often causes respiratory problems in children and adults.Infants and young children who can not blow their nose, mucus, the rest of the nasal cavities can significantly impair breathing. Hypertonic saline nasal mucosa and protects against dryness, relieves nasal congestion and thin mucus, due to the natural osmosis. Rhinolaya Fort Puskala contains Himalayan salt, which formed over many millions of years old seas dried Himalayan foothills and lies deep within the earth, protected from environmental pollution. It has now dug by hand without the use of modern methods, without destroying the physical structure of the crystal. Due to the weight of the particular abundant minerals and trace elements, it is very beneficial to health. Also Rhinolaya Fort containing and potassium chloride (Kalium muriatricum), and copper (Cuprum gliukonicum), which enhances Rinolaya spray mineral properties, with a stuffy nose, so it is suitable for cold and damp damaged nose.
- Clears the nasal passages
- Cleans clogged (from cold, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and others.. .
- Liquefy the nasal mucus
- Supports the absorption of trace elements
- Suitable for cold and damp damaged Nose
- Remove the protective cover.To spray, spray head, press down.
- Before taking one or two puffs into the air after each use, we recommend to clean the nozzle.For hygiene Rhinolaya should not take more persons. Every day, inject 1-2 sprays into each nostril 2-3 times a day, wait a few seconds and then blow your nose. Tilt your head forward. Spray head insert into the nostril (not too deep) and briefly press the spray head that iðpurkðtumëte required amount Rhinolaya.
- Rhinolaya can use adults and children from 6 months.
- Rhinolaya can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Rhinolaya can be used for a long period of time without fear.
Highly purified water hipertonizuotas Himalayan salt, potassium chloride and copper gluconate.