A pleasant tasting liquid supplement for children, Kindervital is a unique, balanced herbal tonic that supplies bone- and tissue-building vitamins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium that are important for growing children. Kindervital helps the body with the absorption and use of calcium, which is especially important for developing strong teeth and your child’s growing bones.
- A pleasant tasting liquid multivitamins and minerals supplement for children
- Support a child’s normal growth and the formation of tissue, connective tissue and red blood cells
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients including fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Assists the body with the absorption and use of calcium
- Helps the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage
- Helps maintaining eyesight, including night vision
- Supports the skin, membranes and immune function
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in wound healing
- Promotes proper muscle function for anyone over 9 years old
- Children 1-3 yrs: 5ml (1 tsp) once daily.
- Children 4-8yrs: 5 ml (1 tsp) 2 x daily.
- Children 9yrs+: 10ml (2 tsp) 2 x daily.
Each 5 ml (1 tsp) contains:
Vitamin A (all-trans retinyl palmitate) equivalent to 375 µg RAE 1250 IU
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 2.5 µg 100 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 mg
Vitamin E (d-a-tocopheryl acetate) equivalent to 4.2 mg ATE 6.25 IU
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 375 µg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 375 µg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 375 µg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 µg
Calcium (calcium lactate pentahydrate, calcium gluconate, calcium hypophosphite) 50 mg
Magnesium (magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 7.25 mg
In a base of orange and pear juice, malt extract, yeast extract, maple syrup, honey, rose hip extract, wheat germ extract, natural flavour of cocoa and orange, water; infusion of carrot, anise seed, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, watercress, wheat germ, coriander seed and spinach.