Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Cal Mag Wafers is a convenient and tasty way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate and carbonate, magnesium oxide and citrate, and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women and calcium carbonate is the highest potency form of calcium, it is less gritty and has a smooth texture
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three chewable tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Available in three natural flavours: vanilla, chocolate malt and berry
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
Chew 2 wafers daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each chewable wafer contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Calcium...300 mg
(150 mg from calcium citrate and 150 mg from calcium carbonate)
(134 mg from magnesium oxide and 16 mg from magnesium citrate)
Vitamin D...5 mcg
equivalent to 200 IU vitamin D (ergocalciferol) activity
All flavours:fructose, dextrose, stevia, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable).
natural cocoa powder, natural milk chocolate flavour.
Contains no dairy, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, artificial colours or preservatives.