SISU Kids’ Cold & Flu Rescue is a vitamin and mineral supplement with echinacea to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Unique combination of immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene
- Ester-C is a unique, non-acidic and easier-to-digest form of vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- High-potency echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant and is most effective when taken at the onset of infection
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs
Dosage: Children 4-8 years chew 3-4 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner; Children 9-13 years chew 6 tablets per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Vitamin C...100 mg - from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top) 4:1 extract...55 mg; QCE 220 mg (equivalent to 220 mg dried herb)
Zinc (zinc gluconate) ...3 mg
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) ...150 mcg RAE equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity
Beta carotene...100 mcg - equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene
Stevia rebaudiana leaf
Cherry juice concentrate
Stearic acid (vegetable)
Magnesium stearate (vegetable)