Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is essential to the production of energy in every cell in the body. This powerful antioxidant boosts energy, promotes optimum heart health, strengthens the arteries, combats gum disease, and slows the development of age-related diseases. It is very difficult to obtain enough Co Q10 from our diet because it is destroyed by heat (cooking food), and although the body manufactures a significant amount of Co Q10 when we are young, this production declines with age. Many people of middle age and older have Co Q10 deficiency and low levels of Co Q10 are associated with an increased risk for a number of age-related diseases. Co Q10 is found in some foods including beef, peanuts, and sardines but a daily Co Q10 supplement is a wise precautionary measure, particularly for those with a family history of conditions including heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure.
- Ubiquinone is the best researched form of Co Q10 and the only form backed by numerous human studies over many decades
- SISU Co Q10 is available in three potencies, 30, 60 and 100 mg in both soft gelatin capsules and vegetarian capsules suitable for vegans
- Also available in SISU Co Q10 Extra with additional vitamin E and flax seed oil, a vegetable source of omega 3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Dosage: Dosage dependent on potency.
Medicinal ingredient in each vegetarian capsule:
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)...30 mg, 60 mg or 100 mg
Non medicinal ingredients:
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or artificial colours.