Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability, so we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch
Dosage: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings Size: 1 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 250 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
stevia leaf powder, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, guar gum, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Wildberry flavour: natural flavours (black raspberry, raspberry).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours or preservatives.