Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability so we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch
Dosage: For Adults Chew 1 to 3 tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.Children: Chew 1 tablet daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Servings Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 500 mg
*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate
Non-medicinal ingredients: stevia, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, guar gum, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Contains no dairy, peanuts, gluten, or animal products.
Natural orange flavour: natural orange flavour, turmeric extract, beet root extract.