Take SISU Ester-C with Bioflavonoids for the maintenance of good health. Vitamin is a factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth. Plus it is a factor in wound healing.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...600 mg from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate; Bioflavonoids (citrus fruit)...100 mg
- Non-Medicinal: magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule Shell: hypromellose