Vitamin CVitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system. Studies have shown that 5 grams (5000 mg) of Vitamin C can double the rate of key activities of white blood cells, the soldiers of the immune system.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
Dosage: Take 1.2 grams (1/4 teaspoon) dissolved in juice or water twice per day.
Servings Size: ¼ teaspoon (1.2 grams)
Servings Per Container: 125
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 765 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Bioflavonoids (Citrus fruits) 180 mg
Contains no dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, added flavours or sweeteners, artificial colours, fillers or additives.