SISU Folic Acid helps prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. It also helps to produce red blood cells and maintain good health.
- 1 mg (1,000 mcg) of pure folic acid, the maximum permitted in a supplement
- Folic acid is vital to a healthy pregnancy and reduces the risk of Spina bifida and cleft palate
- Folic acid in combination with vitamins B6 and B12 comprise the “powerhouse trio” of B-complex vitamins for reducing homocysteine levels
- Adequate levels of folic acid are linked to reduced rates of cancers of the colon, breast, pancreas, cervix, and leukemia
- Folic acid in combination with zinc may help improve male fertility
Dosage: (Adult) Take 2 capsules 2-4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Folate (Folic acid)...1 mg
Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Capsule Shell: gelatin