Sisu Integris 30 is powerful, yet gentle, advanced probiotic support against distressing daily bowel symptoms with guaranteed 30 billion active cells.
Recurrent digestive issues can alter your daily living routine, to the point where what you do and where you go is carefully planned. Fear of food and concerns of intestinal distresses may become an overwhelming anxiety. Understanding the role of probiotics can make a real difference in how you think about them, and how they can help you in ‘normalizing’ your routine. Probiotics - delivered with the right strain, in the right place, in the right dosage - can help populate your system with the positive, beneficial microflora that can make a difference in defending against unexpected and unwanted intestinal disruptions that can impact how you live.
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective, even for people with IrritabIe Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and safe enough for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
- In research in adults and children with IBS, 100% experienced reduction of abdominal pain and 95% reported improvement in IBS symptoms including bloating, gas, cramping, diarrhea and constipation
Dosage: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM). . . . . 30 billion cfu (colony forming units)
Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.