Today’s advances in probiotics focus on identified strains that deliver clinically-supported results, guaranteed potency even at expiration, and are robust enough to survive even harsh stomach acid.
At birth, we come into the world bacteria-free. Life exposes us to bacteria – some good, which we call “probiotics”, and some bad. As newborns, our bodies are naturally populated with beneficial and original probiotic bacteria that are necessary for long-term digestive health and wellness. In fact, they form a symbiotic relationship with our body. Repopulating over time with these original probiotic strains, SISU Integris nurtures and perpetuates the ecological integrity that nature gave us.
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children<
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Dosage: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM) 20 billion cfu (colony forming units)
Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.