Today’s advances in probiotics focus on identified strains that deliver clinically-supported results, guaranteed potency even at expiration, and are robust enough to survive even harsh stomach acid.
At birth, we come into the world bacteria-free. Life exposes us to bacteria – some good, which we call “probiotics”, and some bad. As newborns, our bodies are naturally populated with beneficial and original probiotic bacteria that are necessary for long-term digestive health and wellness. In fact, they form a symbiotic relationship with our body. Repopulating over time with these original probiotic strains, SISU Integris nurtures and perpetuates the ecological integrity that nature gave us.
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children<
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Dosage: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM) 20 billion cfu (colony forming units)
Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.